7 Tips to Feel & Look Young
Everyone desires to feel and look young. If you want to reverse your aging signs to appear younger than your age, then you need to start early. Your lifestyle & diet will determine your appearance.
Tips to appear & feel young
- Skin Supplements: To derive firm skin, you can apply creams having the compound ‘Retinol’. It smoothens your skin and prevents wrinkle formation. Have supplements or food containing ALA (alpha-lipoic acid) like chia seeds, sunflower seeds and flax seeds. Use skin lotions and creams containing retinol.
- Stay Hydrated: Not drinking enough water will cause dehydration, thus resulting in saggy and wrinkly skin. Consume at least 2 liters of water throughout the day to eliminate harmful toxins. Besides nourishing the skin, you can also enjoy that glow. It also helps boost blood circulation.
- Have Anti-oxidants: They combat free radical damage and inflammation in the body. They also reduce anti-aging effects on the body. Foods rich in antioxidants can help you to stay protected from lifestyle diseases such as diabetes & cancer.
- Consume Plenty of Vegetables & Fruits: Fresh, organic vegetables & fruits can help alkalize your body as well as detox your liver. To appear younger, you can choose foods like avocados, cacao powder, pomegranates, olives, wheatgrass powder and leafy greens.
- Quality Sleep: If you suffer from insomnia and sleep deprivation, then you are likely to develop saggy skin, wrinkles and dark spots under your eyes, even your performance is likely to get hampered. With good sleep, you will feel fresh, rejuvenated and also appear much younger. Melatonin-rich naturally occurring foods and cherry juice can help you to sleep easily.
- Regular Exercise: Exercising daily promotes good overall health as well as makes you appear young, slim and beautiful.
- Reduce Stress: The cortisol and hormones are released with stress release. This in turn only increases your blood pressure and makes your heart beat much faster than normal. It only puts more pressure on your organs, thus making your weary and tired. You can meditate and do yoga, have spa treatments to de-stress your mind & body.