Unclog Pores with Silicone Face Brush
Cleansing is an inevitable part of skincare routine. Beautiful skin needs deeper cleaning that goes beyond the upper skin layer; into the skin pores pulling out grime and unclogging them.
What Cause Pores Clogged?
Whenever you go out for walking, working, or exercising, your skin attracts micro-particles present in the air. The open environment has been polluted due to suspended pollutants in the air. These particles are small enough to penetrate the skin.
Common Reasons for Clogged Pores Are:-
- Excessive Oil Production
- Dead Skin Cells Build Up
- Makeup Residue
That is why you need to step up your cleansing game to make sure your skin is deeply cleansed.
Skin Issues Will Happen With Clogged Pores
Pores clogging are reasons for types of complexion concerns like pigmentation and skin issues like breakouts, acne, etc.
Let Us Have A Quick Look into Skin Issues after Pores Clogs:
- When the skin closes over the top of a clogged pore, you get a pimple or a closed comedones
- When skin doesn’t close over the clogged pore, it’s a blackhead or whitehead (open comedones)
- Acne as sebaceous glands connected to pores secretes oil that naturally hydrates skin. When this gland produces an excess of oil, dead skin cells and debris diffuses with the oil, leading to skin breakouts
- Small red, tender bumps (also called papules) filled with pus
- Pus-filled lumps or nodules under the surface of the skin
Skincare Experts’ Recommendation on How to Unclog Pores
Skincare experts also recommend facial cleansing brushes, sponges, and other tools as a great way of removing even the last scrap of makeup and pore-clogging creams, sunscreen, etc from the skin surface. These issues against the skincare routine cannot be removed with your hands. But silicone bristles can do it for you.
Many Experts Suggest Using Facial Cleansing Silicone Brushes For City People Especially Because:
- It can deeply clean the pores
- Stimulates better blood circulation
- Improves lymphatic drainage when used and handled properly
Why Soft Silicone Facial Cleanser Brush Is Must-Have?
An ultra-soft, long-lasting, waterproof, and naturally bacteria resistant silicone facial brush is one of the most hygienic products for skincare. However, if you still doubt what makes them so special, keep reading to know why it provides the most effective cleansing, always:
Unlike nylon bristles, silicone bristles are non-porous which means they do not allow bacteria buildup and thus are more hygienic. Silicon brush is the best suitable, safest, and cleanest cleansing option.
Extremely Gentle for All Skin Types
Silicon facial cleansing device has been recommended as the primary material for skincare range being incredibly gentle as well as suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
Improves Blood Circulation
Skincare experts suggest using a facial cleansing device to improve and increase blood circulation in your face.
Tips for Using Silicone Face Cleansing Brushes
- Silicon facial cleansing brush is good for deep cleansing as it helps reduce breakout and other skin issues. But before switching to a facial cleansing brush, you can also try cleanser enriched with salicylic acid or glycolic acid that reduces the initial breakout on the skin.
- Clean your brush after every use, rinsing it under warm water or using makeup brush cleanser or unscented soap to clean.
- If you are using acne medications, apply them after cleansing with the facial brush as the exfoliating factor of the brush facilitates deeper penetration of the medications into skin pores.
- Don’t share your brush with anyone as it creates skin issues.